Table of Contents
Richards Bay Mineral Bursary
Closing Date: 24 March 2019
Located in the Kwa-Zulu Natal province, Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) is part of the Rio Tinto Group and is an internationally recognised sand mining and mineral processing operations leader and one of the world’s foremost producers of titanium minerals, high purity pig iron and zircon. We have implemented a sound corporate social development programme and an internationally recognised environmental rehabilitation programme to restore the mined dunes to their natural state once mining operations have ceased. At Rio Tinto you can explore and develop your personal and professional potential within one of the most dynamic and diverse companies in the world,
If you are a high calibre scholar / student looking for a bursary opportunity, we can offer you one of the widest and most exciting range of opportunities available. So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow. Applications are now open for those pursuing full time studies in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering / Metallurgy
- Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Mining)
- Occupational Hygiene
- Chemist (Pharmacy)
- Town Planning
- Land Surveying
- Instrumentation / electronics technologist
- Matric with Core Maths and Science preferably a L6 pass
- English Language minimum L5 pass
- Should already have applied to university and been accepted in the discipline you are applying for OR have successfully completed 1st year at University.
NB: In order to qualify for a bursary opportunity, candidates must be South African citizens.
Applications must include a CV, copy of ID, copy of matric, copy of confirmation of university acceptance letter, academic transcripts from 1st year. Only online applications will be processed.