Senmin Mutallurgy In-Service Traineeship
Senmin is looking to recruit 3x Metallurgical In-Service Trainees to work in Sasolburg.
Senmin supplies a range of chemicals used in the beneficiation of minerals. Most of its products are utilised in the froth flotation and tailings treatment segments of the mining industry in South Africa, Southern Africa and further afield. In addition, Senmin provides customers with value-adding expertise in the handling and dosage of its products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project planning and execution.
- Flotation tests.
- Sample preparation (wet & dry).
- Population and interpretation of metallurgical results.
- Technical report writing.
- Preparation & presentation of technical presentations.
- Literature searches.
- XRF Analysis and results interpretation.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12.
- S4 Chemical Engineering or Metallurgy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Analytical thinking.
- Team work.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 19 March 2019