Table of Contents
Job Post: Clerk
- Salary: Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Admin
- Reference: 209CL11
Employer: AVBOB Mutual Assurance Society
The above-mentioned junior position exists within the Correspondence Department for outgoing mail (franking).
· Collect bulk mail from IT department.
· Check addresses on the letters for correctness.
· Check that letters are printed according to set standard.
· Record letters according to department.
· Fold and insert letters with the machine.
· Compile weekly statistics of letters received and dispatched and submit to the Team Leader.
· Arrange delivery of letters to SAPO.
Folding and inserting of letters.
· Hand scanning, folding and inserting of letters in envelopes in the case of job incompleteness on the system.
· Hand fold and insert letters as and when required.
Sorting and packing.
· Sort mail according to postal codes.
· Pack letters in Post Office trays.
· Separate franking mail from permit mail.
· Sent permit mail via Messenger Driver and franking mail to Franking Clerk.
Ad hoc duties.
· Assist in the department as and when necessary to achieve the department’s objectives.
- numerical skills