Barloworld Internship Opportunity 2020
Location: Johannesburg, Khathu and Middelburg
- Comminications: Bachelor’s degree in Communication
- Engineering: Matric and Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (BEng / BSc Eng Mechanical, Electrical, Processing or Mining Degree)
- Bachelor’s Degree (B Com) in Information Systems (Informatica)
- Analysis and reasoning
- Verbal and written communication (including listening)
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Time management and problem solving
- Personal Development (growth orientation)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Please ensure you upload one updated PDF or Word version of your CV.
The file size cannot exceed 250MB.
- The first link is an email address. Copy it or click on the link to
send an email with your CV attached. Your application will not upload if your CV
is or has any scanned documents attached. Once you have sent an email with your
CV, you will receive a link via email to complete a questionnaire.
- To apply using the second link, you need to sign in as an “employee”
on the website in the top right corner. You will then be prompted to add your
Barloworld Equipment email address and password. Once those details are added,
you will receive a link via email that you need to click in order to view all
the internal vacancies.
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the Barloworld Communication internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Barloworld Engineering Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Barloworld IT internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Barloworld Engineering internship Programme in Kathu
- Apply Online for the Barloworld Engineering internship Programme in Middleburg