Capitec Bank | Client Care – Pipeline
Location: Bellville, Western Cape, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
This advert is purposed at attracting talent for future dating opportunities.
- To provide administrative service and support to Capitec Bank’s clients; utilizing product knowledge to attend to enquiries and complaints relating to account information and card transactions.
- To provide support to all clients making use of Capitec Bank’s Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services.
- 1 – 2 years inbound contact centre
- Customer service experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Call centre processes and procedures
- Customer care and service protocol
- Communications Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Telephonic / Call skills
- Attention to Detail
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Ability and willingness to work in an open-plan environment
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is preferred
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Able to work a 45 hour week inclusive of weekends and public holidays on a shift basis including night shift
- Willing to work additional hours on occasion upon request
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.