Table of Contents
FNB Administrator E – IRC174379
Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience.
- 6-month contract It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provide timeous and accurate Management Information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
at FNB Place, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Forex Fulfilment
Ends 20 Aug 2019