FNB Graduate Trainee – IRC183396
at 1 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in CoE Graduate Programme
Ends 07 Aug 2020
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
The trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Only open to South African Citizens
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize the skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by the completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by the attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying the values required in the business