GE| Bursary Opportunity 2020
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
- Applicants must be South African Citizens
with relevant ID document/card.
- Applicants must be financially needy, thus
must not have funding from any other
- A minimum of 60% average is required.
Which faculties are
- All fields of Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- BCom, BSc,
What the Bursary
- Tuition fees
- In need of financial assistance towards your studies?
- Studying or
planning to study toward a degree in Engineering, Commerce, Health Sciences,
Social Sciences or Humanities?
- A South African Citizens with a relevant ID?
- Achieving a minimum of 60% average on your latest marks?
If you have answered yes to all the above
questions, GE wants to invest in you.
How to Apply