How to Appeal Declined R350 SASSA Grant?
R350 Grant Declined : This is How to Appeal: If your R350 grant application has been declined, you can make an appeal. Sassa already have process in place to follow in case you feel that your grant was rejected but you think you qualify to get it.
R350 Grant Appeal Process
SASSA has an appeals process in place to review all rejected applications. Applicants can make use of this process in the event that their application is rejected.
Here are the steps to follow
- Visit the SASSA website at https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
- Scroll and check the “Application for reconsideration” heading
- Select “click here to apply online or check reconsideration status”
- Follow the prompts
Appeals must be submitted within 30 days of receiving the application outcome. SASSA warned beneficiaries that it will not automatically review rejected applications.
This means rejected applicants will have to submit appeals on their own in order for their application to be reconsidered.
How R350 grants are paid
Successful applicants can expect to receive their grant payments in the following ways:
- Bank account – the money will be paid into the bank account of the client.
- South African Post Office/Post Bank (this is for beneficiaries without bank accounts)
- Bank Money Transfers (cash send/e-voucher) – for beneficiaries who do not have bank accounts