Job Interview Preparation.
Job Interview Preparation, when you are going for an interview, you have to be prepared. Here are the job interview preparation tips.
1. Search Do your homework on the employer and the industry to be ready for the question what do you know about this company? Know the interviewer’s name and use it during the job interview. If you are unsure of the name, call and ask before the interview. Try to report what you learned about the company by answering the questions.
Make sure your interview attire is clean, tidy and appropriate for the type of company you are interviewing
3. Be punctual Arrive on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If necessary, take the time to drive to the interview location in advance to find out exactly where you are going and how long it will take you to get there.
4. Stay calm During the job interview, try to relax and be as calm as possible. Remember that your body language says as much about you as your answers to questions. Proper preparation will allow you to convey confidence. Take a moment to regroup. Keep eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question by listening carefully before answering and pay attention – you’ll be embarrassed if you forget the question.
5. Show what you know Try to report what you know about the company when answering the questions. When discussing your career accomplishments, match them with what the company is looking for.
6. Follow up Always follow up with a thank you note, reiterating your interest in the position you are aiming for.