Closing Date: 05 January 2019
Reference: HRM 4/12/2018
Salary R100 000 per annum (All Inclusive)
Duration: Two Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified experienced persons for appointment in the under mentioned vacancy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing or Risk
- Preference will be given to the previously disadvantage d targ et groups and recent graduates
Key Performance Areas
- Analyse and verify transactional recordings, debtor reports and summaries processing.
- Control the reconciling of debtor accounts and the overdue debtor.
- Analyse of debtors age analysis reports.
- Analyse and prepare reports on the status of revenue accounts and made monthly budget reports, bank reconciliation, assets, payroll administration and Supply Chain Management
Applications should be submitted on Modimolle – Mookgophong Local Municipality application formobtainable from the Municipality or at www.lim368. and must be completed in full. Certified copies of your identity document, license and qualifications, CV must be attached. A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage. The specific reference number for the post must be quoted. Failure to submit the required documents will automatically disqualify applications.
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted to: The Administrator, Modimolle – Mookgophong Local Municipality; Private Bag X 1008; MODIMOLLE; 0510 or delivered personally at OR Tambo Building; O R Tambo Square; 1 Harry Gwala Street; MODIMOLLE; 0510.
All general enquiries should be directed to Human Resources Manager, Me Adolphine Phala at (014) 718 2037 or the Human Resources Officer, Mr Hendrick Makhubele at (014) 718 2068 during office hours (07h30 – 16h15).
NB: NO LATE, FAXED OR E – MAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Communication will only be limited to shortlisted candidates and if you do not receive any response from us within three (3) months after the closing dated, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.