Nursing Assistant (2 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/007709
- Directorate: NURSING
- Number of Posts: 2
- Package : R 132 525.00 – R 149 163.00 p/a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. Madikwane KS 011 753 1506/3962/1068
- A qualification that allows registration with SANC as Nursing Assistant (Enrolled Nursing Assistant). Registration with the South African Nursing Council. Good communication skills (verbal and written). Knowledge of relevant nursing legislation.
- Assist and support patients with activities of daily living (physical care) and self-care. Provide elementary nursing care in accordance with the scope of practice. Practice nursing and health care in accordance with the laws and regulations relevant to nursing and health care. Provide health education to patients, family, and community to promote health. Maintain constructive working relationships with nursing and other stakeholders. Utilize material and physical resources efficiently and effectively. Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure good nursing care. Maintain professional growth/ethical standards and self-development. Implement and promote Quality Assurance, Infection Prevention and Control, and Occupational Health and Safety principles.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, certified copies of C.V, ID, and Qualifications to be attached. Applications must be posted to HR in West Rand District. Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp, 1740 or HR Westrand District, cnr vlei & luipard street, Krugersdorp, 1740. NOTES: The institution reserves the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity; therefore all the appointments will be made in accordance with The Employment Equity target of the Department. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Occupational Health and Safety Medical Surveillance as required in the Hazardous Biological Agents and Hazardous Chemical Substances. Regulations with the OHS Act 85 of 1993.Employer: Department of Health
Location: WESTRAND HEALTH DISTRICT(WESTONARIA SUB-DISTRICT)
Closing Date: 29-01-2021
|Do you have a certificate as an Auxiliary nurse?|
|Are you registered with the SANC?|
|Do you have good communication skills?|
|Do you have Knowledge of relevant nursing legislation?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.