PEP Relief Store Manager (Cape Town and Surrounding Areas)
PEP cell Store Manager ( Empangeni – Kwazulu Natal)
PEP Store Manager (Nqamakwe – Kei Area)
Pep store Manager (Diepsloot – Gauteng)
PEP cell Store Manager (Mqanduli – Eastern Cape)
PEP cell Store Manager ( Kroonstad – Free State)
PEP cell Store Manager ( The Bridge – Gauteng)
PEP home Store Manager ( Lichtenburg – North West)
PEP Store Manager (Alexandria – Buffalo Area)
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increase sales by ensuring good customer service, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management and correct pricing of products.
- Stock loss is minimised through compliance with security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Drive a low-cost business according to company standards.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company guidelines.
- Management of team – training, coaching and performance management of team members while maintaining the company culture.
- Grade 12.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 3 – 5 Years of retail experience in a permanent position(s).
- Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation.
- Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making, Analysing.
CLOSING DATE: 25 March 2020
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please email your CV.
Kindly quote Relief SM as reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.