Receptionist E – IRC178109
at Bedford Square, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in First National Bank BG
Ends 25 Oct 2019
About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Receive visitors to the organization, determining their needs and directing them accordingly
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12
- 1 to 2 Years related experience
Additional information and responsibilities
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Ensure efficiency in terms of answering the telephone, directing calls and ensuring the calls are directed to the correct individuals
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Serve as first point of contact to FNB visitors, determine their needs and direct them accordingly.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies