REGISTRY CLERK (45 POSTS) Ref: S4/1/1
Commencing Salary Notch: R 13 630.25 per month
Centers: Head office , Pietersburg Hospitl , Mankweng Hospital , Dilokong Hospital ,
Messina Hospital. Mokopane Hospital , Maphutha L Malatji Hospital , Seshego Hospital , Lebowakgomo Hospital , Warmbaths Hospital , Ellisras Hospital ,Tshilidzini Hospital , Elim Hospital , Donald Fraser , Jane Furse Hospital , ST Rita’s Hospital , Letaba Hospital , Nkhensani Hospital , Philadelphia Hospital , W.F Knobe Hospital 
- Qualification and Competencies
- A minimum of grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification at NQF level 4
- Two  years relevant experience in Medical Record/Records management.
- Knowledge and skill
- Good report writing skills
- Computer literacy in MS word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Be able to work independently under extreme pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of promotion of access to information Act, 2 of 2000 (PAIA) will be an added advantage.
Key performance areas
- Register patients on the PHIS system
- Classification of patients on the PHIS system
- Filing and retrieval of patient files
- Managing movement of patient files
- Assist with any other records related activities
- Identify, list and dispose records.
Enq: Maselele L.M
Tel: 015 293 6666
Advertisement of vacant posts in the department of health.
- Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for advertised vacant posts.
- Applications should be submitted on the signed Z83 form obtainable from any government institution and must be accompanied by comprehensive CV and certified copies of required qualifications and identity Documents.
- Application for posts at the hospitals should be addressed to the Chief Executive officers of the hospitals as per the attached address list.
- Application where the centre is indicated as Provincial officer (Polokwane) should be addressed to : The head of department, Department of Health, Private Bax X 9302, Polokwane, 0700 and for hand delivery at No. 18 College Street, 60 Fidel Castro Ruz House.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and attention will be given to individuals or persons from disadvantaged communities.
- The closing date for application 29 March 2019.
NB 1: Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only. Faxed or e-mailed application will not be considered
NB 2: The Department of health is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
NB 3: Application responding to internal circular should indicate the circular number as reference on the Z83 form.
General enquires about advertised posts should be directed to Ms Matimatjiatji RL/ Ms Mpti MM at 015 293 6126 and Ms Mampane NR t 015 293 6426 during office hours.