at Kent Avenue, , Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB SSCC Life
Ends 17 Jan 2019
Sales Team Leader D – IRC161938
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Manage team to deliver and support sales growth in the organisation while adhering to Sales processes and procedures to ensure compliance and reduce risk.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum: Grade 12 + RE1 and NQF 5
- 2 – 3 Years related experience
- Relevant FAIS Accreditation
It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing withcash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidatesto undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertainwhether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base through leads, and customer initiated work.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Monitor and manage the resolution of complaints and ensure the resolution of escalated complaints that lead to improved service delivery.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with a variety of stakeholders that enable the achievement of service delivery.
- Ensure own and team compliance to set governance and compliance procedures and processes and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics obtained from the Sales members and compile Sales reports and dashboards.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate and needed.
- Continuously assess team performance, provide timely and clear feedback on contracted outputs and provide training where appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate skilling and adequate capacity of frontline team members for the adherence to service standards.