Toyota Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full time study in the following fields:
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology (Focus on: Business Analysis & SAP Module, Information Security & Infrastructure )
- Business Science Analytics
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall tertiary average above 70%.
How To Apply
REF NO: 31/19/02
SALARY : R102 534 per annum (Level 02)
CENTRE : JSB Wonderboom, Pretoria
REQUIREMENTS : A minimum of NQF Level 2 (ABET Level 2-4/ Grade 3 – 9 / Standard 1 – 7). Special
requirements (skills needed): Previous gardening experience would be an
advantage. Ability to communicate effectively (verbal) in English. Basic knowledge
of health and safety. Must have physical strength to move materials and equipment.
Sound knowledge of plants and garden equipment Ability to work in a team.