Transnet Apprenticeship Opportunity 2020
- Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation
from other organisations.
- Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African
Youth (under the age of 35).
- Preference will be given to applicants with
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Company’s
Employment Equity Plan and Recruitment and Selection Policy.
- All training
will be done in the relevant Transnet School of Engineering Campus. Please
note that NO accommodation and transport assistance will be provided before,
during and after appointment.
- On successful completion of the program,
there is no guarantee for permanent employment. This is only a training
Qualifications & Experience:
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects passed or
- National Certificate
(Vocational) Qualification NQF Level 3 or higher with relevant 7 subjects
- Technical Matric including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science
passed with relevant trade theory.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 15 October 2019