Operating Division: TPT POD Corporate H/O
Position Title: Young Professionals-in-Training
Employee Group: Trainee
Department: People Mgmt
Location: Various Locations
Reporting To: Manager: Port Term Mng Training
Grade Level: YPT
Reference Number: 2021156
The purpose of the Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 24-month training programme. The programme seeks to place Young proffesionals in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
- Follow a structured training programme.
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments.
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completed National diploma or Degree in the following.
- N. Dip Environmental Health/ Safety Management.
- Diploma or Degree Industrial Engineering.
- Diploma or Degree Purchasing, Supply Chain management/ Logistics.
- Degree or Diploma Corporate Affairs , Stakeholder Engagement.
- Diploma / Degree HR, ER or Education and Training
- related to the above.
- Time management.
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building.
- Conflict management and resolution.
- Effective writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Service orientated.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
- Ability to multi-task.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.