Capricorn: Limpopo Province
Fixed Term Contract
Ref No: OD0038/19
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for 35 Administration clerks to provide administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient patient flow and general operations. Oversee and manage the reception area, filing room and provide support to programme as outlined in the job profile.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and assist patient with their queries
- Register and retrieve patient files
- Assist the team to retrieve files for tracing
- File patient records as per ideal clinic precepts and facility filing SOP
- Keep filing area neat and tidy at all times
- Manage patient booking/appointment system as requested
- Collate weekly TRAP and DHIS data and submit to Facility Manager
- Collate monthly data into monthly input form, submit all monthly input forms with a copy of the TIER.Net monthly report
- Verify all reported data against source documents
Essential qualifications and experience
- Matric Certificate
- Computer literate
- At least 1 year working experience in an Administration role
- Be organized and have attention to detail
- Professional and a solution driven
- Maintain private and confidential information
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at Suppserv@anovahealth.co.za .
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 04 July 2019