APACE: Western Cape Project- Cape Town Office
Fixed term contract
Ref No: FM/00106/19
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for skilled 18 Data Capturers to support the Department of Health through direct service at facility level to carry out data-related admin work, capture patient’s files, generate defaulter reports and compile monthly statistics.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Offer Direct Support Service (DSD) in Capturing:
- Patient visits on Tier.net (Clearing back-logs and filling gap when there are no data capturers) on the HCT, Pre-ART and ART modules.
- TB data in the TB module at TB module implementing sites and blood results in the Tier.net system.
- Provide technical support to facility Data Capturer on adherence to S.O.Ps and data cleaning as well as generation of relevant reports from Information systems.
- Conduct facility data audits: DHIS, TIER.Net, paper registers, folders
- Carry out Data quality assessments and audits with close guidance from M&E Officer
- Conduct monthly data validations using prescribed tools on collected data from DHIS,Tier.net and TB modules /ETR.
- Assist facility data capturers in populating run-charts for DIP elements
- Update tracing outcomes from CHWs and CLOs on the defaulter tracing tool
- Coordinate and collect ad-hoc and routine weekly data from facilities by all Anova team members in the sub district
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualifications an added advantage
- Data capturing competency through experience or training
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fast and accurate data capturing skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Able to communicate in English and any of the provincial languages
- Computer literate
Submit your CV and application letter to Fuzile Madikane at email@example.com.
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.