Position: Administrative Officer
Department: Human Resource
Division: Workforce Capability Management
Salary: R270 240 – R370 740 per annum (plus benefits)
- Administer, coordinate and support the division by executing effective administrative and clerical tasks
- Implement operational process to administer specific work processes to ensure that resources to support the operational objectives are met
- Prepare and submit reports of the division to the office of the Divisional Head and relevant subsections within the division
- Coordinate divisional meetings including but not limited to EE & SD Forum, EE & SD Technical Committees, etc.
- Data and Information Management: Maintaining up to date records and contacts databases using the HR information system
- Assist with budget administration including recording and reporting any shortfalls
- Manage the Assets Register for the Division, and ensure compliance to the MFMA and Asset Management Policy of Ekurhuleni
- Assist with procurement processes for the division
- Post Matric qualification in Office Administration or relevant equivalent NQF Level 5 qualification
- 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Above average Microsoft suite skills (Excel, Word, Project & PowerPoint)
- Good coordinating Skills,
- Good interpersonal skills
- Stress management
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Administrative Officer|Clerks
: Workforce Capacity Management Division
: 16-Apr-2019, 12:20:03 PM