Position: Administrative Officer
Division: Revenue Management
Salary: R168 264 – R230 832 per annum (plus benefits)
- Give support to the division by executing financial and clerical tasks to ensure correct and timeous billing
- Monitor water and electricity consumption as per deviation list to ensure that account is correctly billed and to prevent over billing or under billing
- Calculate and process journals to correct incorrect billing on account to ensure that account will be correctly billed and adjustments done to get consumption in line with meter readings
- Assist with investigation of complex meter and consumption problems of clients to ensure that account are correctly billed and to close the complaint of the client and to educate clients on billing administration and tariff calculations
- Handle customer complaints to ensure account is correct and client’s complaint can be closed
- Capture customer requests or maintenance matters on EMIS to ensure maintenance on meters will be performed and client’s complaint can be closed and account corrected
- Capture interim maintenance on Venus system to ensure correct billing and not unrealistic charges to clients account
- National Diploma in Finance or relevant equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification / Certificate in Financial Courses
- 1 years’ experience in a similar environment
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Administrative Officer (Billing Metered Services)|Clerks
: Revenue Management Division
: 08-Apr-2019, 10:45:33 AM