Table of Contents
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
POST 26/57: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (X7 POSTS)
SALARY: R321 543 – R378 765 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Magistrate Court, Babanango Ref No: 22/87/KZN
- Magistrate Court, Ulundi Ref No: 22/88/KZN
- Magistrate Court, Kranskop Ref No: 22/89/KZN
- Magistrate’s Office: Makwane Ref No: 22/79/FS
- Magistrate Court, Camperdown Ref No: 22/90/KZN
- Magistrate Office, Phillipstown Ref No: 30/22/NC/PHI
- Magistrate Office Williston Ref No: 31/22/NC/WIL
REQUIREMENTS: 3 year Bachelor’s Degree /National Diploma in Public Management Administration or equivalent; 3 years administration experience; Knowledge of Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management and risk management; Knowledge of Public Financial Management Act, Knowledge of Financial Management (Vote and Trust Account); Departmental Financial Instructions, BAS and Justice Yellow Pages; Skills and Competencies: People management; Computer literacy (Microsoft packages); Sound Leadership and management skills; Good interpersonal relations.
DUTIES: Key Performance Areas: Co-ordinate and manage the financial and human resources of the office; Co- ordinate and manage risk and security in the court; Manage the strategic and business planning processes; Manage the Criminal and Civil Court Administration Sections, section related to Family Courts, Supply Chain; Management of the office (Third Party Funds and Vote Accounts); Co-ordinate, manage and administer support services to Case Flow Management and other court users; Perform any other duties necessary to ensure smooth office running.
- Free State: Ms NM Dywili Tel No: (051) 407 1800
- Kwazulu-Natal: Ms MP Khoza Tel No: (031) 372 3000
- Kimberley: Ms S Segopa Tel No: (053) 8021300
- Free-State: Please direct your applications to: The Regional Head, Private Bag X20578, Bloemfontein, 9300 or hand deliver to Physical Address 53 Colonial Building, Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein
- Kwazulu-Natal: Quoting the relevant reference number and direct your application to: the Regional Head, Private Bag X54372, Durban, 4000 or physical address: Recruitment, First Floor, 2 Devonshire Place Off Anton Lembede Street, Durban
- Kimberley: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: The Provincial Head: Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X6106, Kimberley, 8300. OR hand delivers at the New Public Buildings, (Magistrates Court) of Knight and Stead Streets, 7th floor, Kimberley, 8301. Email or faxed applications will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: 01 AUGUST 2022
NOTE: Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the address specified in each post. The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification as well as a driver’s license where necessary, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date. Application that do not comply with the above specifications will not be considered and will be disqualified. A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.