Closing Date: 06 February 2019
To provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies and assist in executing related activities across the designated region.
Table of Contents
- Investigate, analyse and provide solutions to technical problems.
- Assist in the implementation of all network equipment and upgrades.
- Provide service and maintenance of all computers at the business unit.
- Assist and attend to all IT Service desk queries.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Technology Management
- Attention to detail
- Accurate under pressure
- Applications: Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric with relevant MCSE or IT Diploma or equivalent qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
How To Apply
|Environmental Science Intern in Stanger (1 year contract)|
|Electronics Engineering Intern in Stanger Mill (1 year contract)|
|Electrical (H/C) Engineering Intern in Stanger Mill (1 year contract)|
|Occupational Health Intern in Pretoria|
|Finance Intern in Forestry (VCC in PMB)|
|HR Intern in Forestry (VCC in PMB)|
|Logistics and Transport Intern in Forestry (Saiccor CSC)|
|Risk and Safety Intern in Forestry (VCC in PMB) 1|
|Environmental Science Intern in Global Head Office|
|Communications Intern in Global Head Office|