Call Centre Team Leader
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
purpose for Call Centre Team Leader
Responsible for a combination of sales and customer service. including cross-selling to clients as well as nurturing the client relationship
experience and qualifications for Call Centre Team Leader
- Diploma or Degree.
- 3 – 4 years related experience.
additional requirements for Call Centre Team Leader
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
responsibilities for Call Centre Team Leader
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Monitor and manage the resolution of customer complaints and ensure resolution of escalated customer and staff complaints.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Drive improvement of campaign performance and successes in regard to target market, Quality of data, relevance of offer, customer experience, and customer requirements.
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve Team sales targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre.
- Achieve agreed Call Control, Call Quality and Call Protocol assessment ratios.
- Improve customer satisfaction, experience, and insight through call analysis.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
at Diep River, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa in DA Affiliates
Ends 23 Sep 2019