Table of Contents
FNB Sales Head
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
purpose for FNB Sales Head
Strategic management of all areas across the business, its people and other resources, to ensure sustainable growth of its consolidated Balance Sheet and Income Statement by identifying business growth opportunities (new markets, new products and new services) and deliver those through the design of the most cost effective delivery channel appropriate to the respective segment, developing appropriate risk management strategies and introduce efficiency improvement measures to an optimal return and maximum stakeholder value.
experience and qualifications for FNB Sales Head
- MBA or other equivalent business management degree.
- Qualification recognised by the FSCA Registrar.
- 15 Years banking experience, of which 5 years at Executive level.
- Within the last 5 years must have more than one-year appropriate experience to manage or oversee the rendering of financial service for the categories for which the FSP is licenced.
- Appointment as KI for FAIS representative for the area of responsibility.
additional requirements for FNB Sales Head
- Experienced financial services professional with a track record of sales success
- Multi-channel distribution experience of complex products (underwritten life insurance preferred)
- Exposure to and engagement with banking and advice-led channels
- Ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve sales targets
- Strong track record of delivery and implementation of sales strategy
- T rack record of managing distributed teams to achieve sales targets Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Graduate degree in finance or other equivalent business management degree.
- RE1 and RE5
- M inimum 8 years financial services experience
- CFP preferred
responsibilities for FNB Sales Head
- Achievement of net profit growth for business.
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships. Facilitate channel migration of customers to ensure most effective way of banking customers
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets.
- Define a portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis, providing innovating new value propositions and focusing on new as well as cross-sell opportunities.
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices. Ensure drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions. Ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Develop Strategies to improve operational and cost efficiencies by tracking, controlling and influencing sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Keep up to date with financial and economic developments to inform and support clients and provide clear analysis for all business processes and documentation to develop the business.
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Contribute to the development and execution of the business unit strategy through the development and implementation of the People Strategy and operational objectives
at 5 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FR Life Products ULP
Ends 20 Sep 2019