takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Fleet Admin Clerkto join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Fleet and Drivers Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Keep records of fleet invoices, services and rental documents
- Render customer service to internal and external clients (Dealers)
- File personal records of employees and other relevant documents
- File fleet records, licences and fines
- Preparing and capturing of all trip information for Drivers
- Capture and calculate fleet costs and monthly fleet reports accurately and ensure submission deadlines are met without error
- Accurately capture fuel consumption information onto fuel spreadsheet
- Ensure an effective filing system is in place
- Manage PPE and stationary requirements effectively
- Assisting staff with administrative fleet requests
- General Administration duties
- Consolidate reports
- Handle insurance authorization and administration
- Complete the milkrun summary and regional metrics daily
- Complete overtime spreadsheets for staff and submit to payroll timeously
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment
- Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Good team player, hard worker, willing to be flexible with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work as part of a multi-cultural team
- Matric certificate or equal qualification
- Administration qualification is advantageous
- Computer literate in MS Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- At least 1-2 years within fleet/logistics environment
- At least 2-3 years in administration
- Suitable industry experience is advantageous
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is forthright but respectful
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com.
- thinks like an owner of the business.
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARDWORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.