at FNB Building, Fairlands, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB iDigi Tech iDnA Information Management
Ends 18 Jun 2019
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Scheduling meetings (room bookings,invites, parking etc)
- Follow-up on actions from meetings
- Arranging working group and projectmeetings
- Diary management
- Follow-up on meeting attendeesresponses
- Compiling meeting packs
- Managing IM community list
- Managing team sites
- Project Meeting minutes
- Updating project documentation
- Arranging travel where necessary
- Manco minute taking where needed It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing withcash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidatesto undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertainwhether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided
- Maintenance of all administrative processes for the departments operational activities
- Provide timeous and accurate Management Information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.