at 4 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB POP Learning and Development
Ends 20 Jan 2019
Learning Coordinator D – IRC162070
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Responsible for the administration and logistical arrangements of training courses and employee records.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 2 to 3 years related experience.
“It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.” Please note that the role is a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 months.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Support leaders and people through advice about learning solutions, product and processes relating to available courses on the Learning Management Catalogue.
- Coordinate and execute training activities, including course bookings, venue bookings, catering requirements, printing of training material, travel bookings, certificates, registers, and learning management system updates and maintenance
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements. Ensure alignment to FirstRand QMS and governance model.
- Compile monthly skills spend report. Analyse, interpret and provide recommendations where relevant.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.