Position: Facilitator: mSCOA Performance Monitoring & Reporting
Department: Office of the City Manager
Division: Organisational Performance, Monitoring & Evaluation
Salary: R342 480 – R469 824 per annum (plus benefits)
- Provide a direction for the organisation and inspire others in implementing mSCOA to ensure effective delivery of compliance and governance throughout the organisation
- Implement the overall function of mSCOA and disseminate information from both the National and Provincial Treasury to ensure that the City delivers at optimal levels what these reforms brings about
- Contribute in maintaining the mSCOA structure within the Municipality to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the mSCOA structure on the financial systems and all other subsystems that are affected by this reform
- Assist with the administering of all interfacing subsystems in conjunction with ICT Department to ensure that the interfacing of financial and non-financial information is integrated into the financial system for full transacting and reporting
- Facilitate the new initiatives and contribute to Municipal transformation and change with all aspects of mSCOA reforms to initiate Municipal transformation and change
- Follow financial processes in place to ensure that financial administration delivery processes comply with internal control and governance standards and report on any deviations
- Diploma in Public Administration and Governance
- 3 years work experience in Local Government
- Demonstrable experience in supporting the design of monitoring and evaluation methodologies
- Experience in managing field research processes and supporting the design of data collection tools
- Sound knowledge in project management and facilitation skills.
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: mSCOA Facilitator (mSCOA Unit)|Technicians and Associate Professionals
: Compliance Office
: 12-Apr-2019, 10:59:26 AM