Store man (Water & Sanitation Operations) – WASA10345 – (1900006V)
Department: Water and Sanitation
Salary: R 189 432-00 to R 259 848-00 p.a (plus benefits)
· Receive, store and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
· Keep records and compile stock reports within area of accountability
· Procure and maintain acceptable level of materials stock and maintain equipment and tools.
· Ensure team adherence to specified standards, policies, SOP’s to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
· Ensure team adherence to Occupational Health and Safety Act and related regulations
· Carry out periodic inspections on equipment and tools
· Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously.
· National Diploma (Logistics/Supply Chain Management)
· 3 years’ experience in similar environment
· Experience in municipal stores system will serve as an advantage
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: Store man (Water & Sanitation Operations)|Clerks
: Water & Sanitation Operations Division
: 10-Apr-2019, 12:08:09 PM