Position: Commercial Agent (Pietermaritzburg)
REF: OUTS/BUDE/MC/Commercial Agent (Pietermaritzburg)/Pietermaritzburg/261119
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Offer: R 23 000 – R 40 000
ALSO SEE: OUTsurance – Commercial Agent (Gauteng South)
OUTsurance is a customer-centric and dynamic financial services company with a global foot print and a proud history of innovation. We are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture encapsulated by the ethos that clients and staff “always get something OUT.”
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- 60 FAIS credits/Full Isurance Qualifications 120 FAIS credits (depending on Dofa)
- RE5 (depending on Dofa)
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid code B driver’s license
- 3-5 years insurance external sales experience
Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years which has led to the development of the face to face distribution channel. To facilitate this model the positions of Commercial Agents (Face to Face) have emerged.
The key outputs for this role are as follows:
- New Business sales
- Client service and management
- High level performance
- Build your own insurance portfolio by:
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door – door canvasing for new business
- Keeping abreast with the commercial insurance market changes and developments.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures in place.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims etc.).
- Communication (verbal and written) in English
- Numerical & mathematical skills
- Team supervisory skills
- Creative flair and innovative thinker
- Relationship management
- Discretion, judgment and high levels of trust
- Confident and enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team – balances team and individual responsibility, provides and accepts feedback
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
End Date: 2020-05-31