Service Supervisor – Field – Global Grade 9 – Secondment to Mozambique
- Achievement of cost centre financial targets and Key Performance Indicators (Key Performance Indicators’)
- Resolve internal customer queries and effective control of cost centre expenses and WIP
- Ensure effective communication between team and management
- Ensure service work is carried out in compliance with quality standards (OEM Guidelines)
- Apply Warranty policies and procedures; this includes Warranty decisions and Service Warranty investigations
- Ensure Outputs of Service Audits are achieved and apply Barloworld-Equipment leadership philosophy
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES:
- Qualified Artisan [ Mechanic in relevant trade (e.g. Diesel Mechanic / Earthmoving Equipment Mechanic) with minimum 5 years post – apprentice / learnership experience]
- Leadership Potential (part of DAP) – Able to achieve results utilizing talent in team
- Computer Literate (MS Office & SIS ET)
- Transfer of Skills
- Please ensure you upload one PDF or Word version of your CV. The file size cannot exceed 250MB.
- Your application will not upload using the first link if your CV is or has any scanned documents attached.
- To apply using the second link, you need to sign in as an employee on the website.