SITE ADMINISTRATOR (RUSTENBURG) –
G4S SECURE SOLUTIONS –
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent & Full-time
Business Unit: South Africa – Secure Solutions
Region / Division: Africa
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated security management solutions, has a vacancy for a Site Administrator based at our operations in Rustenburg.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, the Site Administrator is responsible for administering company policies and procedures and ensuring service excellence and customer satisfaction through effective maintenance of systems and continuous improvements.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which Security plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Effective management of office
- Arrangement of meetings and diary management
- Ensure faxing, filing and records up to date
Effective administration of company and site policy and procedures
- Capturing and recording data on ERP systems
- Maintenance of records and files
- Placement of orders within ambit of policy and procedure
Effective administration of reporting function
- Compilation of reports as per job requirements.
- Timely submission in accordance to deadlines.
Health and Safety
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year.
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent with a preferred diploma in Office Management administration.
- Relevant experience in administration – 2 years experience in a related position would be deemed appropriate for this level position.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- MS Office Computer skills –
- Acting professionally
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Delivering great customer service
- Sharing and cooperating
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Understanding the organisational environment
- Attention to detail
CLOSING DATE: 20 MAY 2020
SEE MORE HERE: