Alfred Nzo Municipality Bursary 2020
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for external bursary programme for 2020. Academic year. Alfred Nzo District Municipality bursary funds the following scarce and critical skills:
- BSc: Community Water Services and Sanitation, BSc Water Resource Management or any other water and sanitation related qualification
- Town and Regional Planning
- Geographic Information System
- Maritime Studies
Conditions of Eligibility
- Preference will be given to disadvantaged individuals, and proof thereof must be provided.
- Students residing within Alfred Nzo area of jurisdiction
- Youth between ages 16-35
- Students who are financially needy and academic deserving
- Students who are intending to study at a recognized South African tertiary institution for the aforementioned fields.
Requirements: Applicants should submit the following documents with the application forms:
- Motivation letter
- Grade 12 certificate or latest results for current grade 12 learners
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance letter from recognized tertiary institution
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of residence from Ward Councillor
- Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) affidavit in cases where the student does not have one or both parents.
How To Apply
Application forms are available from the website address: www.andm.gov.za, ANDM Offices, local municipalities,(umzimvubu, Matatiele, Ntabankulu, and Mbizana )and Ward Councilors. Successful students are expected to enter into a contractual agreement with Alfred Nzo District Municipality. The agreement contains all general provisions related to the bursary. Alfred Nzo District Municipality reserves the right to determine the total number of bursary allocations for the academic year based on the total budget available.
Applications must be submitted to: The Senior Manager Corporate Services, Alfred Nzo District Municipality, ERF 1400 Ntsizwa Street, Private Bag X 511, Mount Ayliff 4735.
All queries should be directed to Ms. A.N. Zibobo: Human Resource Development Section by telephone on (039) 254 5112/5125.
Successful candidates will be informed on or before 31 January 2020.
Closing Date: 10 August 2020
Grade 12 Study Guides for all Subjects
We provide all South African learners who are doing grade 12 with downloadable study Guides for all the subjects. All you need to do is to download the study guide you want to use into your Computer and read from there or make a printout to a hard copy, so you can read even better.
Download the Study Guides in English Language
Accounting Study Guide Download
Chemistry Study Guide Download
Economics Study Guide Download
Life Science Study Guide Download
Geography Study Guide Download
Mathematics Study Guide Download
Mathematical Literacy Study Guide Download
Physics Study Guide Download
Geography Maps Download
Geography Maps 2 Download
Geography Map 3 Download
We also provide career posts for people looking for jobs, so please if you know people that are in need of jobs just refer them to this website. We upload jobs from the Government, Private Companies, Jobs that needs only ABET level, Jobs that needs Grade 12, General Jobs, jobs that needs qualifications and more.
Buy work wear clothing at www.ncnetgroup.co.za