DISCOVERY – ADMINISTRATOR
JOB TITLE: Compliance Administrator
RESPONSIBLE FOR: COMPLIANCE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATION
To support and assist the Operations Team in administrative tasks, dealing with business enquiries, office management duties within the department and dealing with CMS application
- Assist the CO with administration queries.
- Provide updates onto Operations Team Advisors.
- Attending to all Compliance administration queries with investigations on Pre-Employment.
- Dealing with CMS Application.
Tasks and Activties:
- Provide administrative and office Compliance duties for the business, Operations Team, completing and submission on CMS
- Applications, incoming and outgoing mail.
- General business Compliance support, attending to the Pre-employment queries and CMS and editing documents.
Manage the administration of the registers on the System and provide detailed status of the candidates relating to the FAISE and CMS accreditation.
- Working with the administration of any applications relating to the FAIS industry.
- Assist in the administration of Compliance matters
- Manage information on database (excel experience)
- Maintain an effective filing system for Compliance administration Projects
- Minute taking at meetings
- Provide an additional administrative support
- Carry out duties to help with Compliance Support in line with the Company’s core values.
Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Team working and Personal impact
- Managing relationships
- Attention to details
Skills & Qualifications:
- verbal communication skills are essential
- Microsoft Word
- Grade 12 (Minimum Qualification)
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.