STANDARD BANK Officer Frontline (teller, enquiries and reception)
One of those roles is as an officer frontline, the person at each branch who effortlessly fulfils a number of highly visible responsibilities (including Enquiries, Reception and a Teller role), while ensuring exceptional customer service.
POST TITLE: Officer Frontline (similar to teller, enquiries and reception)
LOCATION: Nationwide (South Africa).
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- NO WORK EXPERIENCE NEEDED
SKILLS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION
Your primary focus will be to interact with clients, so good communication skills are important both verbal and written.
Customer service orientation
Exceptional customer service is what distinguishes one Bank from another.
Knowing and keeping up to date with Standard Bank range of products is a must.
The Bank works within a clear and strictly applied legal framework. The Officer Frontline needs to know and consistently apply these rules, processes and regulations across products and customers.
Be willing and able to follow through on customer requests, provide prompt feedback and be able to rectify any issues that need to be resolved.
Counting money will also be part of your job requirements, you will therefore need to have good numerical skills in order to count and handle large amounts of money.
GENERAL STAFF BENEFITS
- Medical aid (Bankmed)
- Pension/Provident fund
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Family funeral benefit
- Group personal accident fund – acts as a tax offset as well
- 13th cheque provisioning
As one of the oldest and most successful financial institutions in the country, we’re always looking to hire dedicated, ambitious men and women to fill key future roles in our ever-growing organisation.
As the Officer Frontline, you’ll be responsible for:
- fulfilling a number of roles, such as enquiries, teller and reception area;
- providing the high-quality, efficient processing of customers’ financial transactions; and
- ensuring that all customer queries are attended to efficiently
All Officer Frontline workers are expected to:
- uphold the integrity and reputation of the Bank
- work on Saturdays and perhaps even Sundays (depending on the branch)
- work shifts and, in some regions, work at any of the branches within the specified region
- wear a uniform