NEDBANK: Branch Administrator
Requisition Number: 96512
Career Stream: Transact Processing, Admin and Production
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years in business administration
Minimum Requirements: Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Preferred Qualification: Diploma: Bank Credit Management , Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Location: Foreshore Cape Town
To ensure that relevant process are administered; maintained and supported to meet the requirements of the department and business; in line with the Groups strategy. To support business by ensuring relevant processes are administered and meet business requirements.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Minimise risk by checking and validating activities according to policies and procedures.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Ensure that relevant processes are administered by following procedures.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA) by conducting processing activities within agreed timelines and parameters.
- Minimise operational costs by avoiding unnecessary expenditure.
- Highlight risk by reporting exceptions timeously.
- Satisfy internal and external clients by responding to and actioning queries within agreed SLA.
- Meet Nedbank internal and external client service standards by communicating with stakeholders (including Regulators) accordingly.
- Ensure accuracy by identifying and recording / correcting discrepancies timeously.
Type of Exposure
- Capturing data
- Drafting reports
- Contributing to the development Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Completing various administrative duties
- Communicating internally
- Conducting processing activities
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Managing Work
- Decision Making
- Work Standards
- Stress Tolerance
- Building Trusting Relationships