Operations Clerk – Mr D Food
MR D Food, a 100% subsidiary of careerposts.co.za, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented Operations Clerk.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Operations Manager for Mr D Food.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work through daily order exceptions and refunds report using the tools provided by Mr D Food
- Support efforts for food loss prevention and recoveries
- Hand over exceptions, refund and recovery reports to Mr D Food’s finance team
- Generate routine operational performance reports
- Support Mr D Food’s driver and restaurant complaints process
- Perform ad-hoc field observations (at restaurant or at busy customer locations)
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Problem solving skills
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role or a relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum NQF Level 4
- Advanced Excel
- Basic knowledge of Pastel Evolution knowledge would be beneficial
- careerposts.co.za employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of careerposts.co.za being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for careerposts.co.za
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference