CSA Administrator – Global Grade 07
- Load Customer Agreements. [CRM] and Update CSA renewal Agreement
- Maintain and Update Customer Agreements with Price Changes. [CRM and SAP]
- Register CSA Agreements on Cat EMS Tracking Tool.
- Notify Manager and Product Support of Upcoming CSA Agreement Renewals.
- Run Part Quotes for CSA Agreement Part Price Changes.
- Load CSA Agreements on S-Drive for Departmental Excess of Content of CSA Agreements.
- Assisting in Compiling Routine Service Maintenance Agreement for Customer.
- Create and Maintain Own Machine PM Group in Vision Link for PM Scheduling.
- Create and Maintain Vision Link Preventative Maintenance Schedules and or Manual Schedules if Machine are not enrolled with Connectivity.
- Weekly Scheduling and Updating Machine Hours, Vision Link Hours and or My.Cat.Com Hours to identify Upcoming Service.
- Weekly Customer Interventions – Notify Customers Regarding Current Status of Services, Upcoming Services and Request Order Numbers.
- Liaise with Service Team – Mail PM Schedules to update them on Upcoming Service, Request Quotations, Supply Customer Orders and Obtain Service Information to Update Vision Link with Services Completed.
- Updating Vision Link with Service Information to Enable Scheduling of Upcoming Services
- Matric [Grade twelve]
- Three – five Years Relevant Experience, Especially on the Technically Preventative Maintenance Field and SAP, CRM Knowledge and Experience
- Computer Literacy Skills [MS Office, MS Word, Power Point, Excel], Good administrative Skills.
- Vision Link and My.Cat.Com – Cat Daily Knowledge.
- Professional Conduct, Customer Focus, Positive and Self Motivator
- Excellence Interpersonal and Business Communication Skills, Assertive and Team Player.
- Attention to Detail, Ability to Focus, Work Closely with Other Departments and Work Under Pressure