Turner Machinist – Global Grade 8
- Perform machine shop duties in an Earthmoving Equipment machine shop to restore and remanufacture components to OEM standards and customer requirements
- Machine components to OEM and customer requirements
- Produce accurate customer service reports
- Inspect and evaluate parts according to re-usability guidelines
- Prepare parts lists for machining
- Ensure safe work practice and Contamination Control
- Service, maintain and repair plant and equipment
- Ensure professional quality workmanship at all times
- Effective self-management and performance ownership
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES:
- Qualified in relevant Trade (Minimum Fitter and Turner (Machinist))
- At least two years’ experience as Machinist / Fitter and Turner
- Exposure in automotive component machining will be an added advantage
- Drivers licence – Code B
- Used part inspection and evaluation skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic technical report writing
- Analytical troubleshooting and failure analysis skills
- Numerical reasoning and ability to interpret technical (machine) drawings
- Please ensure you upload one PDF or Word version of your CV. The file size cannot exceed 250MB.
- Your application will not upload using the first link if your CV is or has any scanned documents attached.
- To apply using the second link, you need to sign in as an employee on the website.