Table of Contents
Driver Recruitment Agent
takealot, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Driver Recruitment Agent to join our Takealot Delivery Team in Cape Town
We are a young, dynamic, hyper-growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Responsibilities will include: Driver Recruitment Agent
- Calling Hubs Nationally to confirm interview dates weekly
- Assist with arranging candidate and client interviews/meetings either by phone, email or Bulk SMS
- Data entry and maintenance, including individual information
- Formatting documentation which may include company Ad templates For Gumtree Advertisements
- Actively place adverts in pre-identified online platforms (Gumtree)
- Making generic contact candidate phone & email inquiries
- Regularly engage with candidates (via email and phone)
- Support with larger-scale Communication initiatives, which may include Bulk SMS
- Meet set targets and KPI’s as identified by the Team Leader
- Assist with new Communication Driver Projects
- Assist with other tasks related to Driver recruitment
Attributes required: Driver Recruitment Agent
- Self-driven. You’ll drive the process from end-to-end with solid follow-through
- Obsessive about candidate experience.
- You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails
- You have a keen eye for identifying areas of improvement and are proactive about driving towards a solution
- You should be curious and willing to try new things in order to champion an amazing candidate experience
Qualifications and Experience: Driver Recruitment Agent
- Grade 12
- National Diploma or Tertiary qualification in HR would be advantageous
- Customer Service experience
- Solid exposure to the recruiting experience in a call centre environment
- ATS (Greenhouse) experience with sourcing, tracking, reporting and managing candidates
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must have a South African Driver’s license and be a Citizen
The Environment: Driver Recruitment Agent
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who
is forthright but respectful
is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
is able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
is curious and challenge the status quo
is innovative and enjoys iteration
is collaborative with our compny
will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com.
thinks like an owner of the business.
is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARDWORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.