PHARMACIST ASSISTANT [18 POSTS]
Commencing Salary Notch: Grade 1: R208 776 p.a.
CENTRES: Primary Health Care Facilities (18 posts for 18 clusters): Capricorn District: Evelyn Lekganyane Clinic/Nobody Clinic/Makanye Clinic Cluster , Semenya Clinic/Mushubaba/Moletjie Clinic Cluster , Moletlane Clinic/Mogoto Clinic, Lebowakgomo ‘Unit B’ Clinic Cluster , Mohodi/Buffelshoek Clinic, (Blouberg)/Lesfontein Clinic Cluster 
Mopani District: Sekororo Clinic/ Lorraine Clinic/ Sophia/Sekwai Clinic Cluster , Shotong Clinic/Modjadji 5 Clinic/Bolobedu Clinic Cluster , Muyexe Clinic/Muhlaba Clinic/ Khakhala-Hlomela Clinic Cluster , Lephepane Clinic/Mogoboya Clinic/Moime Clinic Cluster 
Sekhukhune District: Penge CHC/Makofane Clinic/ Motshana Clinic Cluster , Paulus Masha Clinic/Mankotsane Clinic/Nkoana Clinic Cluster , Eensaam Clinic/ Rietfontein Clinic/ Phatantsoane Clinic Cluster 
Vhembe District: Nancefield Clinic/Madimbo Clinic/ Musina Clinic Cluster , Tshino Clinic /Manavhela Clinic/Tshimbupfe Clinic Cluster , Tswinga/Magwedzha Clinic/Muledane Clinic Cluster , Malamulele Clinic/Mavambe Clinic/Shigalo Clinic Cluster 
Waterberg District: Chromite Clinic/Northam Clinic/Swartklip Clinic Cluster , Bakenberg Clinic/Mokamole Clinic/Jakkalskuil Clinic Cluster , Mapela Clinic/Mosesetjane Clinic/Tsamahansi Clinic Cluster 
REQUIREMENTS: A) Qualifications and Competencies
Current registration with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC) as a Pharmacist Assistant Post Basic
Ability to travel to all facilities within the cluster using own transport.
Valid driver’s license (Attach Copy)
B) Knowledge and Skills
Pharmacy Act and Regulations, Medicines and Related Substances Control Act
Good Communication Skills
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Oder items as authorized by the Nursing Manager
Fax and confirm all orders with DEPOT,
Follow up on depot orders,
Provide weekly reports on stock availability
Receive stock from depot/hospitals
Receive stock from depot/hospitals, by checking physical stock vs invoices,
Capture stock on the stock cards,
Address all queries with the depot e.g. price queries.
Issuing stock to cubicles and patients
Receive and issue stock using picking lists,
Check if stock is picked correctly,
Complete and maintain documentation
Record and report excessive stock and deviations to the Depot.
Assist in maintaining a pharmaceutical stock control system that complies with good pharmacy practice and legal requirement
Manage stock to avoid expired stock,
Maintain relevant documentation e.g. credit notes,
Ensure product safety,
Perform stocktaking twice a year,
Facilitate returned goods.
Coordinate pay-point helpdesk services
Monitor service level agreement with third party contractors
Identify new pay points
Re-organize and realign in terms of laid down norms and standards
Ensure the establishment of pay point committees
Participate in the control and distribution of stock to facilities with particular reference to the dispatching of such products to facilities within the legal requirements and according to good distribution practices
Management of cold chain,
Pack stock after picking,
Dispatch stock to cubicles,
Process documents for stock returned from cubicles
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for vacant posts.
2. Applications should be submitted on the Z83 form obtainable from any government institution and must be accompanied by comprehensive CV and certified copies of required qualifications and identity Document.
3. Applications for the following posts should be directed to the Chief Executive Officer for Pietersburg Hospital: Medical/Dental Specialists, Heads of Clinical Units, Medical Registrars, Medical Secretary, Clinical Psychologists, Radiation Oncology Radiographer, Professional Nurse [Specialty], Clinical Engineering Technician, Medical Physicist, Assistant Manager: Pharmaceutical Services and Pharmacist Assistants.
4. Applications where the centre is indicated as Head Office and EMS should be directed to :
The Head of Department
Department of Health
Private Bag X 9302
0700 and for hand delivery at 18 College Street
Office No. 60, Fidel Castro Building
5. Applications for all other positions should be directed to Chief Executive Officers of the hospitals and for posts at Districts to the District Executive Managers of the District Offices as per the attached address list.
6. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and attention will be given to individuals or persons from disadvantaged communities.
7. The closing date for applications is 30 August 2019
BUY WORK WEAR NOW BY CLICKING HERE