RADIOGRAPHER [24 POSTS]
salary notch: R317 976 p.a. plus 12% of basic salary rural allowance.
CENTRES: Seshego Hospital , Zebediela Hospital , Van Velden Hospital , Dr CN Phatudi Hospital , Maphutha L Malatji Hospital , Nkhensani Hospital , George Masebe Hospital , FH Odendaal Hospital , Warmbaths Hospital , Witpoort Hospital , Messina Hospital , Louis Trichardt Hospital , Thabazimbi Hospital  Mokopane Hospital 
Commencing salary notch: R317 976 p.a. plus 17% of basic salary ISRDS nodes rural allowance.
CENTRES: Sekororo Hospital , Matlala Hospital , Dilokong Hospital , Mecklenberg Hospital , Jane Furse Hospital , Groblersdal Hospital 
REQUIREMENTS: A) Qualifications and Competencies
Appropriate qualification that allows for the required registration with the HPCSA as a Diagnostic Radiographer.
Current registration with HPCSA as a Diagnostic Radiographer.
Experience: Grade 1: None after registration with the HPCSA as a Radiographer.
Inherent requirements of the job: Manage and coordinate radiological services in the hospital on night duty. Willingness to work night shifts, weekends and public holidays. Willingness to work extra hours on short notice.
C) Knowledge and skills
Thorough knowledge of Diagnostic Radiography techniques and protocols
Ability to work independently and in a team
Comprehensive knowledge of radiation protection, quality assurance and equipment safety
An understanding of public service procedures.
Report writing skills.
Good interpersonal relations.
Knowledge of Patient Archiving and Communication Systems and Radiology Information Systems in Regional and tertiary hospitals.
An independent thinker and worker.
Ability to work under pressure.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Responsible for the smooth running of the department and professional services to patients. General care of patients and safety of patients. Produce images of high standards. Maintain equipment, records and statistics. Record radiation exposure and radiation doses
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for vacant posts.
2. Applications should be submitted on the Z83 form obtainable from any government institution and must be accompanied by comprehensive CV and certified copies of required qualifications and identity Document.
3. Applications for the following posts should be directed to the Chief Executive Officer for Pietersburg Hospital: Medical/Dental Specialists, Heads of Clinical Units, Medical Registrars, Medical Secretary, Clinical Psychologists, Radiation Oncology Radiographer, Professional Nurse [Specialty], Clinical Engineering Technician, Medical Physicist, Assistant Manager: Pharmaceutical Services and Pharmacist Assistants.
4. Applications where the centre is indicated as Head Office and EMS should be directed to :
The Head of Department
Department of Health
Private Bag X 9302
0700 and for hand delivery at 18 College Street
Office No. 60, Fidel Castro Building
5. Applications for all other positions should be directed to Chief Executive Officers of the hospitals and for posts at Districts to the District Executive Managers of the District Offices as per the attached address list.
6. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and attention will be given to individuals or persons from disadvantaged communities.
7. The closing date for applications is 30 August 2019
BUY WORK WEAR NOW BY CLICKING HERE