DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS, ROADS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
POST 40/315: DATA CAPTURERS
REF NO: S4/2/04/2018/01
NUMBER OF POSTS: 10 POSTS
Directorate: Expanded Public Works Programme
SALARY : R163 563 (Level 05)
CENTRE : Head Office, Polokwane
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: NQF Level 4 Certificate plus computer literacy. Good interpersonal relations. Ability to work under pressure. Driver’s license will be an added advantage.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The incumbent will be responsible for EPWP raw data collection, cleaning and capturing. Generate system reports when required. Maintain accurate data. Ensure confidentiality on all collected and stored data.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Magdeline Mokonyane at 015 284 7353
- Mathume Mabilo at 015 284 7607
- Billy Seleka at 015 284 7663.
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form quoting the relevant reference number to:
- Head of Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure Private Bag X9490 Polokwane 0700
- Hand delivered at Works Towers Building, No. 43 Church Street, Polokwane, 0699
CLOSING DATE: 19 OCTOBER 2018 @ 16H00