DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING
POST 37/11: LECTURER PL 1
NUMBER OF POSTS: 20 POSTS
SALARY: R185 769 – R414 432
- Mashamba Campus: (Maths & Mathematics Literacy) Ref No: VTVET63/2018
- Tshisimani Campus: (Maths & Mathematics Literacy Ref No: VTVET64/2018 (Contract)
- Shingwedzi Campus: Financial Accounting Ref No: VTVET65/2018 (X2 Posts)
- Shingwedzi Campus: (Entrepreneurship & Business Management) Ref No: VTVET66/2018 (X2 Posts)
- Shingwedzi Campus: (Cost management & Accounting) Ref No: VTVET 67/2018
- Shingwedzi Campus: (Management Communication) Ref No: VTVET 68/2018
- Shingwedzi Campus: (Computer Practice) Ref No: VTVET69/2018 (X2 Posts)
- Shingwedzi Campus: (Computerised Financial System) Ref No: VTVET70/2018
- Shingwedzi Campus: (Information Processing) Ref No: VTVET71/2018 (X2 Posts)
- Shingwedzi Campus: (Office Practice) Ref No: VTVET72/2018 (X2 Posts)
- Shingwedzi Campus: (Communication) Ref No: VTVET73/2018
- Makwarela Campus: (Income tax) Ref No: VTVET74/2018
- Tshisimani Campus: (English) Ref No: VTVET80/2018
- Makwarela Campus: (Office data processing) Ref No: VTVET75/2018
- Tshisimani Campus: Electrical Engineering Ref No: VTVET76/2018 (Contract)
A recognised 3-year relevant National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree, including a relevant professional qualification in education coupled with a minimum of 1-year appropriate experience. Experience working at a TVET College in the teaching and learning discipline will be an added advantage. Registration with SACE.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
Teach N4- N6 and NCV. Manage students and keep administrative records, ensure quality education and training, asses’ students performance and support student’s development.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT: Ms Makungo F at 015 963 3156/7043
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
- Mail to: Chief Executive Officer, Vhembe TVET College, Private bag X2136, SIBASA, 0970.
- Hand delivered to the HR Manager at central office, stand No 203. Unit A, SIBASA.
CLOSING DATE: 28 SEPTEMBER 2018 at 12:00