Table of Contents
CIVILIAN SECRETARIAT FOR POLICE SERVICE
The Civilian Secretariat for Police Service is an equal opportunity, and gender sensitive employer and it is the intention to promote representivity in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Secretariat for Police Service is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment.
POST 37/01: MONITORING AND EVALUATION ASSISTANTS
REF NO: CSP/12/2018
NUMBER OF POSTS: 10 POSTS
Five Months Contract
SALARY: R163 563 per annum (plus 37% in lieu of benefits)
- Grade 12 or relevant qualification
- Extensive experience of working with the Microsoft Windows suite of software
- Experience in data collection and processing
- A high degree of computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Analytical, project management and interpersonal skills.
- A valid Driver‘s license and ability to drive.
JOB RELATED SKILLS: Team Leadership, Customer Service Orientation, Communication, Interpersonal Interaction, Change Orientation, Personal Commitment, Planning and Organizing and Problem Analysis and DecisionMaking.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
Collect data at police stations and relevant places. Capture data in the database. Handle the controlling of computerised source documents. Administer source documents, computerise information from source documents. Control computerised source documents.
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
- Mail to: Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001
- Hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom. Arcade Building 7th floor, Pretoria at the Reception.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT:Mr S Matsapola / Ms N Sefiti at (012) 393 4359
CLOSING DATE: 28 SEPTEMBER 2018