Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands
Key Purpose Statement
To provide applicants with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage NQF
- Learners must have a minimum of a Grade 12 with 2 x Languages (English is essential + any other Official South African languages)
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office Basic financial literacy / business acumen
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (working on week-ends) and attending classes on weekends if required Ability to work with (different people) – personalities
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 driver’s license – South African Local area knowledge is a requirement
Output and Accountabilities
- Learnerships are a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- Results in a national qualification registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
- To provide applicants with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage NQF
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.