Table of Contents
Post: Driver Code 14
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South Africa
- Matric or equivalent
- Valid PrDP and Code 14 Drivers license
- At least 2 years experiences as a tanker driver
- Good communication skills
- Willing to do long distance routes
- Willing to work long hours, weekends and public holidays
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be medically fit in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Diligence and accuracy in daily functions
- Punctuality and attendance reliability
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work at heights
- Sampling, measuring and evaluation of milk
- Post and pre trip inspection of vehicles
- Loading of milk at farms and plants, collection of samples equipment, samples, receipts, load sheets, instructions and relevant documentation
- Management and housekeeping of vehicle and equipment.
- Partake in all 20 Keys initiatives.
- Off hook and hook of trailers.
- Off hook trailers at a safe spot daily.
- Evaluate milk. Evaluate milk for foreign objects daily for each tank.
- Complete alliserol test on farm. Daily for each tank that he load.
- Taking of samples.
- Take temperature readings at every tank daily.
- Complete documentation.
- Couple and uncouple hoses and pump milk. Must couple pipes properly and do not overfill tanker.
- Stir the milk properly and take samples daily for each tank.
- Drive carefully and in a professional manner.
- Report any deviances to the supervisor.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
CLOSING DATE: 2018/09/18